Schools are requested to expedite the delivery of the SAP and SPP certificates to allow verification of the new profile bandwidth allocation for 4G schools to be managed at central level.
The Teacher Registration Page and School LAN & Device Page edit feature has been enabled to allow school to perform updates and corrections. The edit feature will be enabled until 30th September 2016. Submitted information cannot be edited after this date.
COMMON MISTAKES IN FILLING UP SAP & SPP FORMS
In the verification process of the SAP & SPP forms. Several common key mistakes were done by the school in completing the documents.
Listed below are the common mistakes identified. Submissions of the documents with mistakes will be rejected and require a re-submission. As such, we hope schools that have yet to complete and submit the SAP and SPP will take note and ensure that these mistakes are prevented.
As a reminder. SAP and SPP are part of the official government document and must be filled according to the government financial procedure.
- Did not submit 3 (THREE) original copies of the SAP and SPP document. Some schools have submitted only 1 or 2 copies.
- Did not write down school code and name of EACH copy of the SAP and SPP document. The documents will be processed by 3 separate groups. The lack of this information will cause issues when the documents are being processed.
- The 3 copies sent must be ORIGINAL copies with live signature and not photocopies of the original signed documents.
- Did not write the speed test result in the ‘Accepted’ section in the SPP. SPP documents without the speed test results will not be processed and the school will need to re-submit the documents.
- Each SAP and SPP documents missing the school official stamp. The official school stamp ( round stamp) must be stamped on each document. Photocopy (black/white or coloured) photocopy are also not accepted.
- The use of corrective fluid ( liquid paper) on the SAP / SPP documents are not permitted. Any corrections to be made in the documents must be strike and initialled.
- Each SAP and SPP document must be printed within a single page following the original document format. Some schools have been observed to print the test results on a separate page or to print the documents on both sides of the paper.
- Missing dates on the SAP and SPP documents.
For the first time, high-speed 4G mobile Internet and a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) will be made available in all schools nationwide.
For the first time, every child in Malaysia will have access to world-standard learning tools.
An excellent education should be the right of every child. Now it can be.
Every individual should have access to quality education and the technology that is rapidly shaping today’s world. This is why we are making connectivity and a world-class, Internet-enabled learning solution available to all schools nationwide.
||Integrated Learning Solution
The Malaysian Ministry of Education is partnering with YTL Communications to deliver high-speed wireless 4G Internet together with the proven Frog Virtual Learning Environment to all Malaysian schools.
||All 10,000 Schools Nationwide
Our integrated solution will be rolled out to every state school in Malaysia, which means we’ll be coming to your school soon. Find out when we’re reaching your school.
||Equipping The Future Generation
In line with the Malaysian government’s objectives of growing human capital and increasing the rate of Internet penetration, 1BestariNet leverages on technology to drive improvements in education and equip students with the skills that are needed in today’s world.